THREE people have been treated for smoke inhalation following a small fire early Friday afternoon.
(min cost $8)
Login or signup to continue reading
Firefighters received a triple-0 call at 12.17pm with reports that there was a fire burning in a building on Welcome Street in Parkes.
"On arrival crews were confronted with smoke issuing from a laundry building," Fire and Rescue NSW Parkes brigade said in a statement.
READ ALSO: Blue Mountains a no-go zone for travellers
"Crews in BA [breathing apparatus] quickly entered the building and found an industrial gas dryer alight.
"It was quickly extinguished before the fire could spread."
NSW Ambulance paramedics attended and treated three people on scene for smoke inhalation.
NSW Rural Fire Service Parkes Headquarters brigade assisted at the call with water supply.
READ ALSO: Eighth NSW death confirmed amid bushfires
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.