Deputy premier John Barilaro has confirmed the seven-day lockdown will be lifted following a week's worth of COVID testing, drive-through line-ups and no new positive cases.
The NSW Nationals leader took to twitter to confirm the news the Local Government Areas of Orange, Blayney and Cabonne will have stay-at-home orders removed come midnight tonight, July 27.
Earlier on Tuesday, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian stopped short of making the announcement at her daily press conference in Sydney, but said the locked down LGAs could look forward to "positive news".
"Health advice is promising," Ms Berejiklian said.
TESTING RATES ACROSS LGAs OF ORANGE, CABONNE AND BLAYNEY DURING LOCKDOWN:
"We'll have a message out later today. The community can look forward to positive news."
Around 11,000 tests, representing about 17 per cent of the population, have been conducted across the main areas of concern - the LGAs of Cabonne, Orange and Blayney - in the seven days after in was confirmed a positive case was active in Orange's north and east while infectious in the community.
Orange was thrown into lockdown at 12.01am on July 21, and no new cases of COVID-19 were picked up despite the overwhelming response from the public, who lined up for hours on the opening day to get tested.
Testing numbers dwindled over the course of the week-long lockdown, and on Monday - day six of the lockdown - Western NSW Local Health District boss Scott McLachlan indicated that low testing rate might work against the region when health officials and the NSW Government looks at lifting the lockdown.
But the premier said good news was imminent, despite, as of Tuesday, 172 new cases of COVID-19 emerging in Sydney, 60 of those being infectious in the community.
On top of no new cases picked up across Blayney, Cabonne and Orange, Member for Orange Phil Donato said he's been advised sewage testing results have not found the presence of COVID in any of the LGAs highlighted, too.
"I am super proud of our communities and the way we have responded to the call for testing and compliance," Mr Donato said.
It's expected the restrictions being enforced in other areas of regional NSW currently will again be adopted for Orange, Blayney and Cabonne.
WNSWLHD Chief Executive Scott McLachlan says we must continue to be vigilant to ensure all of our communities remain safe.
No new cases of Covid-19 have been detected in the Orange, Blayney or Cabonne LGAs, or the entire WNSWLHD, since those Stay At Home restrictions were established on Wednesday, July 21.
"Our communities rallied during that period and, up to Monday night, more than 11,500 tests had been completed in the Orange, Blayney and Cabonne LGAs. Including Bathurst, Dubbo, Parkes and Forbes, almost 15,000 Covid-19 tests had been completed," Mr McLachlan said.
"We must thank the community for such an impressive response, but now is not the time to become complacent.
"At all times, and certainly when there's been a case recorded locally, widespread testing gives us the best chance possible to see if there has been any spread of Covid-19 in the community.
"It's a key measure in determining any threat to our local communities and, in the situation where parts of our District have tighter restrictions imposed, is crucial to informing decisions about when it might be safe to lift those.
"I'm urging everyone in our communities to continue those efforts and our pop-up testing sites at Orange, Bathurst, Parkes, Molong and Blayney are open today.
"From Wednesday onward, our testing sites at Molong, Blayney and Parkes will change. Testing will be conducted by appointment at those areas' Hospitals or Multi-Purpose Services."