"ROCK 'n roll music. If you like it, if you feel it, you can't help but move to it. That's what happens to me. I can't help it."
Elvis Presley couldn't have said it better himself.
The Parkes Elvis Festival McDonald's Rock 'n' Roll competition was held on Saturday afternoon in front of the main stage in Cooke Park with dancers of all ages joining in the fun and showing off their moves to the audience.
Age categories ranged from under 10s and under 14s to under 20s, 21-39 years, masters (40+) and open showcase.
We were there capturing all the colour and action, check out the photos in the gallery above.
Also, we're continuing our live blog of all the festival action, don't miss a second of the song, dance and colour. Check it out here.
More Parkes Elvis Festival news
- Your how-to guide to surviving in an Elvis jumpsuit
- Parkes Elvis Festival Street Parade, part 1
- Parkes Elvis Festival Street Parade, part 2
- Miss Priscilla 2020: Shania Sarsfield named face of the Parkes Elvis Festival
- Don't Ask Me Why: Elvii play rugby in 40 degree heat
- Scottish Elvis travels thousands of kilometres for festival and vows he'll be back